Where to travel for dirt cheap breast augmentation

Bikini season is close and many would like to really fill out the bikini this summer. When considering getting a boob job the costs are always an issue, but with new trends like cosmetic surgery tourism the prices of the boob job is decreasing.

The price of breast augmentation in the USA and the UK
Generally the price varies from the rock bottom at $3000 and upwards to an average of around $4000. The costs of the job can be broken down like this:

Implants: $500-600 for saline implants. $800-1200 for silicone
Anesthesia: $1000
Surgeon: $2000

Breast augmentation surgery in the UK more expensive than in the USA. Prices start at £3000 ($6000).

Only the implants are fixed costs
The only real fixed cost in the surgery is the implants. The ones used most are European made. It also exists implants made in China that are a little bit cheaper. But, the main cost of the job is the fee paid to the surgeon and the anesthesiologist. This opens opportunities of getting a real cheap BA procedure in a low cost country like Brazil or Thailand where wages are much lower than in the US and UK.

Low cost countries boob job price list
Philliphines – From $2000 (using implants from China).
Brazil – From $2500
Argentina – From $2000
Thailand – From $2400

This is only the price of the boob job. Airline tickets and accomondation are extras.

All inclusive vacations
Many of the providers of low cost breast augmentation are offering “all inclusive” services which means that you get your implants, 7-10 nights at a 4 or 5 star hotel at a competitive price. A trip like this to Argentina is likely to set you back $3500.

Sources
Cosmetic Surgery Philliphines
Bangkok Plastic Surgery

Plenitas Argentina
Implant Forum

string

10 super attractive women share their thoughts on string bikinis

toned

Get fit for the summer

spring break

Spring Break Photos

17 Comments

• Amateur6
    8 Aug 2007 | Permalink | Reply

When considering a boob job: don't. Get some self-esteem instead. Best perk: you can actually MAKE money while getting it, instead of paying.

• ciara
    30 May 2009 | Permalink | Reply

alternatively, you could lactate for a few years or as long as you wish to keep big perky boobs. This worked well for me for 2 years, it cost nothing.

• Kelly Corrigan
    9 Aug 2009 | Permalink | Reply

Anyone know where I can find a very cheap surgeon to do Breast Implants, around 3k? I don’t care if the surgeon is certified or not, as long as they have experience..

• James Hall
    18 Oct 2009 | Permalink | Reply

Looking for cheap breast implants near Huntsville Alabama. Would women still date me?

• christina
    3 Mar 2010 | Permalink | Reply

Did you ever find a cheap dr for implants for around 3k? I’m looking for the same exact price to get mines done. If you had any luck in locating a dr please let me know thanks. Email me at Cwilliams1980.cw@gmail.com thanks

• Tiffany
    25 Aug 2010 | Permalink | Reply

did you ever find any one?

• Tiffany
    25 Aug 2010 | Permalink | Reply

did u ever find any cheap place around 3 if u did pls tell me

• tier
    21 Oct 2010 | Permalink | Reply

Utah 3800 by board certified doctors

• ash
    20 Nov 2010 | Permalink | Reply

scottsdale, az $3699

• Tifany
    15 Dec 2010 | Permalink | Reply

I had my breast implants surgery in Bolivia with a medical tourism comapny (Makeovertravel) and the surgery costed me 2900$ with and all inclusive package. I mean, the price included :
    The Surgical Procedure, the medical team fees, clinic fees, stay at the clinic, 12 days in a very nice hotel, the complete haematology/blood tests before surgery, the implants, all the pre and Post-Operative Consultations, the transportation with a bilingual assistant who accompany you everywhere.
    I am very happy with my results. The brand of my implants is Mentor.
    My results are extremely natural, have completely restored my positive feelings about my body, and I have been so happy with my decision. It is clearly a very personal decision whether or not to pursue surgical augmentation to correct the natural implications of pregnancy and nursing. But when people ask “would you do it again knowing what you know?” my response is always, overwhelmingly YES!

• linda
    30 Dec 2010 | Permalink | Reply

Where can I contact this doctor?

• Tammy
    2 Jan 2011 | Permalink | Reply

I notice that you say $2,900 covers everything, including 12 days in a very nice hotel. Do you have to stay 12 days. I am a single mom and will only have a babysitter for a short period of time. I will also be using vacation days and can only afford to be gone for 4 to 5 days max. Also, what was the cost of your plane ticket? I appreciate any additional information you can give me as I am looking to have this scheduled within the next month or so is greatly appreciated.

• krystal
    10 Jan 2011 | Permalink | Reply

Tiffany:how much was the airfare?

• marcia
    9 Feb 2011 | Permalink | Reply

tifany where can i contact this doctor .. email me at marciadiaz1121@gmail.com thank u

• Sandra
    28 Feb 2011 | Permalink | Reply

Omg tiffany can i please get in touch with you im a 21 year old looking considering a implant and i just have some personal questions about your experiencr

• Tifany
    17 Mar 2011 | Permalink | Reply

Hi Linda you can contact this medical operator through their website makeovertravel. com
    I travelled from Miami and the cost of my plane ticket was around $800 I travelled with American Airlines.
    The flight is direct form Miami to Santa Cruz – Bolivia

• Guy Long
    3 Oct 2011 | Permalink | Reply

Geez, once you factor in the airfare it’s probably cheaper to stay home and get it done here. At least here you know if the doctor or anesthetist fucks up they won’t just dump you in the alley behind the hospital.